Search Everything Octopus

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bronze Octopus Sculptures by Kirk McGuire

As The Octobabe of the internet, many cool octopus items come my way. While many are fun, silly, stylish, and even stunning, few are as masterful as these gorgeous sculptures.

"From the depths of creativity, a revolutionary new line of bronze sculpture and furniture."

San Francisco-based artist, Kirk McGuire, has combined his fascination with nature with his talent for sculpting to create a beautiful collection of marine life sculptures.



Kirk says, " Every living thing has beauty and I try to show this. I strive to make all of my bronze sculptures fluid, defy gravity, and bring attention to each amazing species that I sculpt."


Kirk has become a Master Sculptor and his eye for balance and details are unparalleled in the sculpture world. It takes great skill and intricate molds to create the detail and caliber of execution captured in Kirk’s art. Having had over 1,500 editions of his work collected in his extraordinary 28 year sculpting career. His work has been collected across the United States as well as Internationally. He has even been commissioned to create a custom piece by a Malaysian Princess in Johor Baharu.



Please visit Kirk's website for more details about his creative process and for pictures and pricing on his incredible works of art!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the bronze art work that Kirk has created. Really, really cool!

Kirk McGuire said...

Thank you so much for the kind comment! And thank you Liz for posting my work!

Anonymous said...

What amazing work, love it!

Kirk McGuire said...

Thanks Demon Lily!

You know.. I am working on a Moray Eel sculpture and or dinning table.

It's on my website..

Kirk